Mortgage Assignment/Owner Finance Processing
We can help you sell any property FASTER by Assigning The Mortgage Payments to another buyer!
Homeowners that NEED TO SELL a home, but CANNOT AFFORD TO, because of the amount owed on the home, and/or the condition of the home, and the tough real estate market now have a viable solution - a program that allows them to assign mortgage payments to a new buyer!
The Mortgage Assignment Program allows sellers to assign their mortgage payments to buyers so they can sell difficult to sell homes FAST and legally.
Although virtually no mortgages are assumable, we have developed a legal process to assign the mortgage payments to a qualified buyer for almost any home.
In many cases - we already have buyers that WANT YOUR HOME and have sufficient income and down payments needed to buy your home and make the payments.
If you are an agent, now you can help your clients sell properties even with little, no, or negative equity. If you are an investor, now you can help buyers (or yourself) acquire properties with financing!
The LAH Mortgage Assignment Program includes:
- Coordinate with Agent/Investor AND Homeowner
- Analyze the subject property for eligibility into a mortgage assignment program
- Provide Mortgage Assignment Program guides and instructions to Agent/Investor and homeowner
- Provide all necessary Mortgage Assignment Program contracts, checklists and paperwork to homeowner through Agent/Investor
- Collect all paperwork from Agent/Investor
- Provide solutions for unusual situations (we have done over 1000 non-traditional transactions such of these, we've seen it all)
- Generate closing documents
- Conduct closing
- Coordinate with Lenders(s)
- Submit Authorization to Release Loan Information and receive verbal confirmation of receipt
- Verify loan balances, arrearages (if any), escrow status, etc.
- Coordinate insurance coverage for buyer
- For help, contact us through our Contact Page or 1-877-739-9949 9:30am to 4:30pm CST Mon-Fri.
- Normally, the homeowner will be asked to pay a $395 transaction processing fee to generate all of the necessary contracts to secure the property for a buyer, help to find a buyer, and to coordinate and validate insurance, escrow, payoff, payment, and arrearage information with lender(s).
- Depending on the home, situation, and buyer's resources, the Homeowner or may not be asked to pay some closing costs.
- A key benefit of this program to sellers is that most of the closing costs, assignment fees, and commissions (if any) are paid by the buyers.
The following resources are available for your consumption:
- Training Videos
- The Mortgage Assignment Program
* - Required field